In 1918, Hope Cottage was established with the vision to provide care for abandoned children on the streets of Dallas. Since then our mission has expanded, focusing on comprehensive programming to build nurturing and loving families throughout North Texas and El Paso. Our team works diligently to support our mission through our programs, which include: Infant Adoption, Foster Care Services, Post Adoption, Parenting Support Services, Youth Education, and Professional Education. We provide services such as:
- Foster care and adoption services for children in foster care
- Comprehensive adoption services for birth parents and adoptive families
- Life-long post adoption support services for all members of the triad
- Free continuing education for social service and healthcare professionals
- Free parenting classes and individual case management for at-risk parents
- Free education programs for teens and young adults
Our staff strives to ensure that all of our Hope Cottage families feel supported and prepared to handle any challenges that they may face as a parent. With an individualized approach, we at Hope Cottage are here to guide you and your family along your journey. From our family to yours we wish everyone a Happy Pride!
We’d love to answer any questions you might have about what fostering in Texas looks like, just register for one of our free information sessions here: https://how-to-become-a-foster-parent-in-texas.mailchimpsites.com/attend-a-foster-parent-information-session-at-hope-cottage
Interested in learning more about our Infant Adoption program? Our Infant Adoption Counselor will be happy to talk to you! You can send her an email at email@example.com .